Haro Wine Fight Haro Wine Fight Accommodation - Where to stay in Haro, Spain
Haro Wine Festival Camping, Glamping and Bungalows
If you are planning to attend the Wine Fight yourself or if you plan to join a Wine Festival camping tour in Haro, then there is only one place to stay - Camping de Haro, the premium campsite in the area.
This awesome campsite is just 1km away from the centre of the old town (15 minute walk) of Haro where much of the Wine Festival partying occurs. Located on the banks of the beautiful Riven Tiron, the campsite is vibrant, modern, and has an exciting atmosphere during the cities festivities. Several different tour operators choose to be based at the campsite making this a fun, budget accommodation option during the town's amazing Fiesta.
The Haro campsite provides guests with a range of superb facilities:
- Free hot water for showers and other services
- Two large (regularly cleaned) buildings with shower, washing and sanitary facilities both adapted for disabled use
- Fresh, clean drinking water at all the water outlets
- Internet WI-FI connection (small access fee)
- Shaded bbq and recreational spaces ideal for groups
- Fully fenced and secure with regular security patrols
- Fantastic huge swimming-pool (and another separate pool for kids)
- Kids games park, climbing frames and sports courts
- Small store with basic essentials like ice, camping gas, snacks etc
- Automatic washing machines
- Easy-access for large vehicles, car-wash and chemical toilet emptying facilities
- All major credit cards accepted
harowinefight.com recommends the following tour operators for the Batalla del Vino;
PP Travel (pptravel.com) - In operation for over 25 years PP has recently added the Haro Wine Fight to its portfolio of offered tours. They operate an excellent tour which is very well organised and operated. PP Travel's tours for the Wine Fight include the following:
- 2 nights camping, glamping or bungalow/cabin accommodation in Haro's premium campsite
- Twins, Triples or single occupancy tents (supplement applies to single occupancy)
- All tents come with air mattresses
- Sleeping bags
- 2 x Continental Breakfasts
- 1 x Brunch after wine fight
- BBQ welcome party at the campsite
- All night party in Haro's town square
- Local transport to and from the wine fight
- Experienced PP Travel Tour Guide to ensure you get the most from the Batalla del Vino.
Haro Wine Fight Camping Tour
Need great value accommodation in a fabulous setting for the famous Batalla del Vino (Wine Fight) very close to all the action and old town centre of Haro? Then look no further than PP Travel's camping accommodation package where you can join the best tour available to the wine fight in Haro without the cost of the travel to and from London or from wherever you are. We offer comfortable pre-erected (mattresses included) twin share or single occupancy tents at Haro's premium campsite in a fantastic setting in the town right on the river Tiron.